[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG June Meeting: Roundtable discussion - What are you doing with Python and/or Zope?

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 29 20:09:39 CEST 2004

Hey all,

So, given that we haven't got anyone to do an intro this evening, it looks like the topic will be another round table discussion. We have about 4-5 people interested in attending, so we are on! I hope to see you all tomorrow!

-Thomas (on behalf of Tom Bryan)

The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting Wednesday, June 30, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.  We will be meeting in the DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III, who has kindly permitted us to use their meeting room, on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  Directions to Venture III are below.  This month, we'll all be chatting about what we're doing with Python and/or Zope.

Hope to see you there!

Title: Roundtable discussion - What are you doing with Python and/or Zope?
This month, there will be no speaker.  Everyone should come prepared to talk for a few moments about Python and/or Zope.  Our preference is to hear what you're doing in your current projects with Python and/or Zope.  If you can't or don't want to talk about that, we'd be happy to hear what you have done with Python/Zope or what you're planning to do "real soon now" with Python/Zope.  You are not required to bring anything written or to show a demo, but you may do so if it will help.  Each member will probably only have 3-10 minutes to talk, depending on attendence and interest.  Don't be surprised if the conversation again drifts into a discussion of TriZPUG and how we should make the organization more useful to its members.

Directions to the TriZPUG Meeting:
If you need directions to NCSU's Centennial Campus, try the following link
http://centennial.ncsu.edu/howtogethere/htgh.htm
If you need directions to the Venture III building, follow this link
http://delta.ncsu.edu/lts/about/directions.cfm, but skip step #3 since the
meeting is after hours.

For more about TriZPUG: