[triangle-zpug] TRI-ZPUG Meeting Query

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 23 21:53:52 CEST 2004

Hello all,

So, there appears to be interest in postponing the meeting until next
Wed June 30th. However we still do not have anyone volunteering to give
an intro to Zope talk, so for next week we have three choices:

1) Another roundtable (have not heard significant interest in this option)
2) An intro to Zope talk (assuming someone volunteers)
3) Cancel

I will assume we opt for 3 unless we hear by next Tuesday of either
someone to do a Zope intro, or significant interest in a roundtable or
other topic.

As always we'll keep the space available for whatever we all decide. :-)
-Thomas

Thomas Wilson, Web Applications Developer
Learning Technology Service, NCSU DELTA
Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu, 919.513.5088