[triangle-zpug] Meeting this Wednesday?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Jun 20 20:28:55 CEST 2004

Hi, all.  As expected, I've been buried at work, and now it's almost the 4th
Wednesday of the month.  Did we have a volunteer for this week's meeting?  I
had suggested some sort of Zope intro because we still have Zope Corp
scheduled for our July meeting.  Was someone planning to do that talk?  Or
are we just having another informal get together?  Is this the month when we
were hoping to hold the meeting on the other side of the Triangle (Duke
campus)?