[triangle-zpug] help/tutor php/sql shopping cart?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue Jun 15 22:55:36 CEST 2004

I was just reading a Linux Magazine article last night on an open-source
shopping cart & e-commerce solution written in php called osCommerce.
Check out http://www.oscommerce.com/ .

The Linux Magazine article gave it a good review in general, although it
did say that it had a glaring omission in that it did not have a
templating system, so in consequence most osCommerce based sites look the
same. (!) Also there apparently are a number of osCommerce spin-off
projects.

I may be more than what you need, or it may not be enough. But I thought,
as I read the article, that someone could probably make money by figuring
out how it works, customizing it, and then hosting it.

Hope this helps...
David H.