[triangle-zpug] updated: my Zope & Python "build recipes"

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Mon Jun 7 17:07:29 CEST 2004

Hello,

You can get my updated (7 June 2004) Zope 2.7.x & Python 2.3.x updated
build "recipes" from my Web site.

I call them "recipes", because they may *look* like install
sh-scripts, and they almost are, but you have to *read* them and
*modify* for your install-environment and Linux distro.

  (see) http://www.utsl.com

  (click, on right) "Zope application server quick start Guide"

Currently, I am building Python 2.3.4 (some bug fixes), Zope 2.7.1.b1
(LOTS of bug fixes over 2.7) and will attempt to run Plone 2.0.3 on
top of this mixture, on RHEL/CentOS 3.1 Linux - first.
I will attempt this on SuSE 9.0 next.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Feedback to help improve or
add to these "recipes" is appreciated, and acknowledged.

thanks,
----mark

(Rusty, I can't post this to WNCLUG, would you do that?  thank you!)