[triangle-zpug] PloneMap documentation (was Re: Last evening's meeting)

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 2 17:24:34 CEST 2004

Arnaud Bienvenu wrote:
> If you think a quick and technical documentation, showing the main path
> for ZMapServer configuration, would be useful, I could propably write it
> (in english, approximately). But if you need a full and user-friendly
> documentation, it is far too ambitious regarding the time I can spend on
> it.
>
> Please tell me your opinion about that, and get in touch with me if you
> think we should coordinate our efforts.

My opinion of that, just like we talked about in our user group meeting
the other night, is complicated software without documentation is not
nearly as useful as complicated software with documentation.

I will contact you offline because Ben and I are very interested in
making this work.

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599