[triangle-zpug] Duke Libraries site now in Zope

Paolo Mangiafico paolo.mangiafico at duke.edu
Wed Jul 28 19:09:34 CEST 2004

Our setup is not so large or sophisticated yet to make effective use of ESI
and Squid 3, and because of the short timeframe we had to get the site up we
went with a simpler approach. Our Squid is talking to an Apache server that
sits in front of Zope, so is caching page views as would be seen by a browser.
As our site grows (and if we begin to see performance problems) we'll
investigate further how to take advantage of having Squid talk directly to Zope.

-- Paolo