[triangle-zpug] Duke Libraries site now in Zope

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Tue Jul 27 21:30:06 CEST 2004

On Jul 27, 2004, at 3:22 PM, Paolo Mangiafico wrote:
> Several of us will be attending the meeting in Raleigh tomorrow night,
> and will be glad to answer questions about how we built it and to get
> your critiques and advice about how to improve it.

Paolo,

That sounds great (time permitting, of course).

Do I recall correctly, that the Squid cache stores page fragments
instead of complete pages? Or do you use it to store the result of a
CGI query (a URL with a cached set of query-string vars)?

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/