[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG July Meeting: Zope Corp Product Overview

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jul 26 17:17:20 CEST 2004

Mark R. Biggers wrote:
 > I would hope at some
> point (probably another meeting), that we continue the discussion
> started by the folks at the May meeting

As regards that discussion, in particular the point about have our own
Plone Wiki for the group, I regret to inform you that I did not get
permission to host it on my servers at UNC as there may be a conflict
with the grant funding which pays for my servers.

Paul, any chance we could do it on the NCSU Plone cluster?

I will be there this week at the meeting.

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599