[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG July Meeting: Zope Corp Product Overview

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Mon Jul 26 15:38:44 CEST 2004

Hello Tom and all,

I will be there - will be in Cary this week.  I would hope at some
point (probably another meeting), that we continue the discussion
started by the folks at the May meeting - there was a great write-up
by Chris Calloway - see the archives:

  http://starship.python.net/pipermail/triangle-zpug/2004-May/000338.html

Hey, if folks from Winston can show up (like me, ha), surely others
can deal with the RTP traffic and get to this meeting.

See you then!
----mark

  Check out:  http://ERP5.org -- lots of cool Zope CMF stuff coming out
  of this big project.