[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG July Meeting: Zope Corp Product Overview

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Jul 25 05:54:53 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 01:34 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting
> on Wednesday, July 28, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.

> Title: Zope Corp Product Demos/Discussions

I hope that at least all of the Zopistas in the group will make it to the
meeting.  Even if you're not (currently) a Zope user, please come hang out
and see what Zope Corp has made of their product.  I was also just thinking
that this presentation may have enough high-level material that even some of
the non-developers involved in Zope projects may be interested in coming.  As
long as they don't mind when the questions and answers get very technical,
they're welcome to come.  :-)