[triangle-zpug] Reminder: July meeting next Wednesday

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Jul 21 21:19:25 CEST 2004

I just wanted to remind everyone that Zope Corp. will be coming out to give a
presentation about their products, including Z4Edu, at our july meeting next
week on Wednesday, July 28.  We'll be starting at 6:30 p.m. in our normal
location in the Venture III building on the NCSU campus in Raleigh.

I'll send an official meeting announcement later, but I just wanted to give
everyone some notice so that you could mark/rearrange your calendars.