[triangle-zpug] members or help with plone template design in CLT area

George Herndon gherndon at eyeontech.com
Thu Jul 8 17:50:59 CEST 2004

hello,

i'm embarking on a plone installation for my company.  i need to
customize my plone layout to accommodate an existing web design and am
looking for help, documentation, guidance.

i have two goals:  1) to learn how to do this and more in the process
and 2) to get the site converted and operational asap.

i understand that these may be mutually exclusive, that's why i'm
looking for assistance.

are any triangle-zpug members interested?  if so, let me know.

thx,

george