[triangle-zpug] Last night's roundtable

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Jul 1 15:36:08 CEST 2004

Having only gotten back into town yesterday, I found out too late about
last night's reschedule, and thus did not get to attend. I'm gratified
to hear there was to be another roundtable, however. I'm most interested
to hear the results, especially concerning any discussion about a
TriZPUG Wiki. I tried to kick off the discussion ball after last month's
meeting, but this point kind of escaped capture. I don't quite know how
to acquire consensus in such an event, so I'm wondering if any
*objection* has been expressed to the creation of such a Wiki. Ben Best
has already posted to this list a rather humorous logo for such a site.

mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599