[triangle-zpug] Re: January meeting (weather check)

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 28 18:49:44 CET 2004

Hey all,

I will be here to host the meeting tonight, but it would be nice to get
a read on who is planning to make it. Also, I'm willing to video tape
the talk and then make it available, if Jim doesn't mind being taped.
(I'm no videographer, so be warned...)

According to the weather authorities, temperatures will drop tonight and
refreeze things, so it may be a little more treacherous in the PM than
today, but probably not as bad as it was last night or before.

-Thomas