[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG January Meeting: Building web applications with Zope and Flash (an adventure)

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Jan 27 20:47:46 CET 2004

On Saturday 24 January 2004 11:10 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting on
> Wednesday, January 28, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.  We will be meeting in
> the DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III, who has kindly permitted us to
> use their meeting room, on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  Directions to Venture
> III are below.  This month, Jim Allman will be giving a talk about Zope and
> Flash.

Just a reminder that we have our January meeting tomorrow (unless we get an
e-mail from Jim, saying that he's still iced in).  While it sounds like the
weather will be warmer tomorrow, I think it is also supposed to drop below
freezing at night.  Everyone try to arrive on time so that we can all get
home at a reasonable hour.

See you there,