[triangle-zpug] Zope IRC'er desperately needs Zope developer -- like *now*!

Mark Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Fri Jan 2 20:29:44 CET 2004

Hello folks,

I've been cruising the Zope IRC channel lately for Zope "education",
and have found a Web developer who's out on a limb.  His Zope
developer dropped the ball (quit unexpectedly), and he needs help now.

The app already has forms converted to (both) DTML & ZPT, and has a
working DB design -- Zope 2.6.2, Linux and PgSQL 7.3.5 is the
platform.  He'll provide you with design docs, data, SQL-schema, all
of what's needed to get the job done.

His app was supposed to go live on this coming Monday (IIRC), so he
needs your help now.  I would do it myself, but I am too deep in my
Polaris Images work (Linux admin, ramping up on Zope, etc etc) to take
this on.

EMAIL < kittonian AT macgenius.net > *now* and give him a hand.  I am
sure he wants references, resume, the usual bona-fide for credentials.

Lending a hand here.   Get yourself some work :^) !
----mark