[triangle-zpug] Summary of February 2004 meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Feb 29 13:16:01 CET 2004

Seven of us showed up to hear Jim Allman's presentation on Zope and Flash.
I'd like to thank Jim for giving an excellent talk.  The demo was very
interesting and showed some of the power of Flash in building a rich and
flexible web application.  I believe some of our members found the discussion
and tips about using and debugging Zope (both during and after the
presentation) helpful.

We did video tape the presentation.  I'm not sure how/where that will be made
available.  We didn't really have any plans for that, but I'll send a message
when we have it in some sensible format.

Thanks again, Jim!