[triangle-zpug] long, long road -- Re: Videotaping this week's meeting?

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Feb 24 23:00:00 CET 2004

Hey, I would be sympathetic, except that I will be coming from 25
minutes west of Winston-Salem (Yadkinville), ha :^) !

Looking forward to the talk, and speaking with anyone doing
significant Zope2 development, admin, scaling, et cetera.  Zope3, now
that's another ZBook, eh?  Got it up and running, though ...

Speaking of Zope-books, am I the only one that thinks the docs are
"too thin"?  When I have to discover how the Zope Mgmt Interface
(form) is deleting "objects", to find the correct ZAPI call, that's
what I call "thin".  Would like to hear anyone's "how I ramped up on
Zope development in less than 1 year" story (1 year is way too long
these days).

thanks, see you there,
----mark