[triangle-zpug] Videotaping this week's meeting?

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Tue Feb 24 04:04:16 CET 2004

Video is OK by me, if someone's willing. That said, a few caveats:

- I'm not the most polished speaker, and you're likely to see a bit of
fumbling with multiple apps on-screen.

- I'm prone to chase an interesting tangent, if it seems more lively
than the prepared presentation. But I'll try to keep a lid on this.

- There's probably some head-shakin' Zope in this project. In
particular, I'm sure some will say "Why in the world didn't he use CMF
or Plone for this stuff?" Lessons learned, as they say, but the journey
has been interesting.

   =jimA=