[triangle-zpug] Social hour

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Dec 31 03:53:15 CET 2004

I feel I should send an email about this now to give as much notice as I
can.

The location of Goodfellows, a subterranean pub with good atmosphere two
blocks from our classroom at 149 E. Franklin St., has been secured for a
social hour starting at 5:30pm on MONDAY, the first day of our Boot
Camp. It turned out that Wednesday would not work well for Goodfellows.
So we will just get to have some social time earlier in the week, and
maybe that will help Boot Camp go better.

Goodfellows has about twenty good beers on draught. We will have goodly
number of pints for our group (something like 100 bottles of beer on the
wall). Wearing you Boot Camp badge (acquired when you check in Monday
morning at 8:30am) will entitle you to step to the bar for those free
pints. When those are done, you will be welcome to purchase your own.

TriZPUGers who are not coming to Boot Camp are also invited. Please find
me when you arrive at Goodfellows and I will give you a Boot Camp badge
good for free pints. Thomas and Paulo, I hope you can come. We will
probably be there for awhile.