[triangle-zpug] Re: offer to provide a "Plone server"

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Dec 31 03:36:40 CET 2004

Mark R. Biggers wrote:
> If anyone thinks this would be of help, /especially/ Chris our
> organizer, let me know.

Mark,

I think this is a very generous and timely offer. I encourage any camper
who would find this helpful to take advantage of this offer.

Ann Marie had specifically asked me offlist if such an arrangement would
be possible, and my answer to her was yes if sudo to the filesystem of
the instance through ssh would be available.

More specifically, I am wondering if your offer could be extended to
include a CVS instance for use at the Sprint at the end of Boot Camp?
Joel suggested we do check-ins of our Sprint products so that we could
possibly migrate the more usable results to The Collective on
Sourceforge after the Sprint. Is this something you would be interested
in hosting at this late date? It would be a big help as I don't know if
I can complete all the other pre-camp tasks and still have time left
over to set up the administration of a CVS instance for the Sprint.

My office number is listed below and my cell is 919-599-3530 if you feel
we should talk about this. I will be in the office through the weekend.