[triangle-zpug] Placeful Plone skins

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Dec 19 01:49:04 CET 2004

On Saturday 18 December 2004 07:26 pm, Chris Calloway wrote:

> BTW, we have 40 accepted applications for Plone Boot Camp. Joel informs
> me this will be the largest Plone training meeting ever.

Cool!  Thanks for pushing this idea through, Chris.

> Jim and Tom designed a
> killer logo for Boot Camp. It's on the front page of http://trizpug.org

To give proper credit, I basically said, "Hey, we could use the 'get up to
speed' phrase from  http://trizpug.org/up-to-speed and some sort of
spedometer graphic."  Jim Allman really did *all* of the work on the logo,
and I'm glad that he did.  You should have seen my (ugly) prototype of the
idea.  ;-)