[triangle-zpug] Re: Plone Boot Camp Registration Open

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Dec 14 16:38:15 CET 2004

To those who have sent in your Plone Boot Camp applications, thank you.
You will receive more mail in a couple of days about where to go make
payment.

To those who have not sent in your Plone Boot Camp applications yet,
please do so. Applications close tomorrow.

To those who have sent their regrets, my sympathies. :)

Information on applying for registration is repeated below: