[triangle-zpug] Plone Boot Camp Registration Open

Charlie Hitlin hitlin at med.unc.edu
Mon Dec 13 22:07:30 CET 2004

Chris,

I understand from Walt that you are holding 2 seats for us and I just
need to get that confirmation into you, we will be attending. But, my
boss wanted to know if there was a 3rd seat available for one of our
systems people to attend. I know it is a popular workshop, but if you
can squeeze in one more seat that would be great....

Thanks
--Charlie