[triangle-zpug] Thanks, Ben

Chad McLamb chad.mclamb at duke.edu
Fri Dec 10 23:41:28 CET 2004

I second that - Thanks Ben!

In one of your last slides you mentioned RZope for statistical research.
That will be of great interest to several people within the Cancer Center
at Duke and a quick search of the web found this site that looks promising
for our purposes.

http://research.warnes.net/projects/rzope

Enjoy,
Chad

This transmission contains information intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended
recipient,  please notify the sender immediately.