[triangle-zpug] December 8 Trizpug meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Dec 2 21:40:32 CET 2004

Chris Calloway wrote:
> Tom Bryan wrote:
>
>  > Perhaps it got lost in all the talk of the Plone Boot Camp, but I
> thought that Ben Best volunteered to "discuss technical implementation
> of Plone on our site (http://seamap.env.duke.edu), particularly
> connectivity to a (PostgreSQL) database and dynamic content migration
> (from PHP scripts).  I could also discuss how Plone/Zope/Python might
> fit into the future of the (mostly marine) biogeographic communities
> (http://www.iobis.org, http://www.gbif.org/serv/gbif-tools)."
>

> I apologize. It did get lost. I will retract the announcement and
> reannounce.

Ok, it is now reposted correctly. I apologize again to Ben and I hope he
still wants to give the Seamap talk, because I want to hear it as much
as anybody.

Again, those meeting announcements are:

http://zope.org/Members/cbc/trizpug-dec2004-meeting
http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/mtg-120804

"December's TriZPUG meeting features Ben Best presenting the technical
implementation of Plone on the Ocean Biogeographic Information System -
Spatial Ecological Analysis of Megavertebrate Populations (OBIS SEAMAP)
site, particularly connectivity to a (PostgreSQL) database and dynamic
content migration (from PHP scripts). Ben will also discuss how