[triangle-zpug] December 8 Trizpug meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Dec 2 21:25:40 CET 2004

Tom Bryan wrote:

 > Perhaps it got lost in all the talk of the Plone Boot Camp, but I
thought that Ben Best volunteered to "discuss technical implementation
of Plone on our site (http://seamap.env.duke.edu), particularly
connectivity to a (PostgreSQL) database and dynamic content migration
(from PHP scripts).  I could also discuss how Plone/Zope/Python might
fit into the future of the (mostly marine) biogeographic communities
(http://www.iobis.org, http://www.gbif.org/serv/gbif-tools)."

I apologize. It did get lost. I will retract the announcement and
reannounce.