[triangle-zpug] December 8 Trizpug meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Dec 2 21:26:42 CET 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 02:42 pm, Chris Calloway wrote:
> If no one else steps forward

Perhaps it got lost in all the talk of the Plone Boot Camp, but I thought that
Ben Best volunteered to "discuss technical implementation of Plone
on our site (http://seamap.env.duke.edu), particularly connectivity to a
(PostgreSQL) database and dynamic content migration (from PHP scripts).  I
could also discuss how Plone/Zope/Python might fit into the future of the
(mostly marine) biogeographic communities (http://www.iobis.org,
http://www.gbif.org/serv/gbif-tools)."

> I tried to link this to the front page of the TriZPUG wiki on zope.org,
> but that no longer appears editable by my logon:

Strange; I cannot imagine why.  I haven't changed anything.

> http://dev.zope.org/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage

I'll update it.