[triangle-zpug] December 8 Trizpug meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Dec 2 20:42:30 CET 2004

If no one else steps forward Geoff Davis will give his excellent
presentation about CMFMember from the Plone2 Conference. The meeting is
Wed Dec 8 at 7pm in 328 Phillips Hall, UNC-Chapel Hill. Parking is
available for $1 per hour across the street in Swain Lot.

Posted (and submitted for syndication) here:
http://dev.zope.org/Members/cbc/trizpug-dec2004-meeting

and here:
http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/mtg-120804

I tried to link this to the front page of the TriZPUG wiki on zope.org,
but that no longer appears editable by my logon:

http://dev.zope.org/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage

If there's someone who knows how to bring that page up to date, then
great. I can list the folder contents, but not any publishing status info.