[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: NEW Location

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Aug 26 22:31:24 CEST 2004

On Thursday 26 August 2004 03:49 pm, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Paolo Mangiafico wrote:
> > Perhaps Duke is not a popular place to hold these meetings, or else
> > maybe a more developed agenda is needed for next time.

I wouldn't say that.  Attendence ranges from 4-20 people.  We have more when
the topic is "hot", like a Zope Corp speaker.  We tend to have fewer for
roundtables, but those who attend them seem to like them at least as well as
a prepared presentation.

> Duke is just fine.

It's fine for me, too, but I didn't even get out of work until after 7:00 on
Wednesday.

> We talked about how to continue TriZPUG in the event of Tom moving away.
> (Tom, is your new job taking you away from the Triangle?)

I still have not accepted a new position.  I'm leaving my current job in part
to gain some flexibility in interviewing out of state, so it's at least even
odds that I'll end up moving.  Even if I do, it seems likely that I'll be in
this area until the next meeting.  :-)