[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: NEW Location

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Thu Aug 26 22:33:43 CEST 2004

Chris Calloway wrote:

> Thomas, is it time to have that TriZPUG power lunch? Is this something
> you'd want to try to organize? (I'm only asking because I thought it
> was your very good idea.) I'd even drive Chapel Hill to Raleigh for
> such a lunch.

I'm open to coordinating this. I think to get people to show up, we
would need to have a fairly directed conversation on a particular topic.
So, I'm be happy to collect topics anyone wants to suggest and repost
them, digested, to the list. I could also ping our local NCSU folks for
what topics they think would be compelling enough to draw them out.

As far as location for a lunch, we could pick that once we know who is
interested, so we get the most convenient location.

-Thomas