where's my calendar -- Re: [triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: NEW Location

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Aug 26 20:26:24 CEST 2004

Sorry I miseed you all!  The "DUH factor" hit me - even AFTER
replying to Tom's original "August Meeting" message, I STILL didn't
get the right DAY!  I really have 4th Thursday of the month, on the brain...

Never mind, my old Dell Latitude's keyboard partially failed on
Wednesday, and I was scrambling this morning (Thursday) to
find a USB keyboard & mouse, to plug in and still do a demo, today...!

I will post on my Web site, fully-detailed notes on "getting going
with Zope X3b3" by the end of the weekend (with a message here, too) .
I hope the Wednesday :^( meeting was a success.  Good luck Tom, with
your new job!

thank you,
----mark