[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: NEW Location

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Thu Aug 26 16:01:56 CEST 2004

On Aug 26, 2004, at 9:32 AM, Paolo Mangiafico wrote:
> We hung out until about 7pm, in case anyone was just running late, and
> then disbanded. Sorry if you got there after 7pm and found the room
> closed.

Paolo,

Sorry we missed you! After getting lost in and around Duke campus for
awhile, Chris Calloway and I arrived at about 7:05pm. (The very helpful
reference librarian said you had *just* left, and even tried to catch
up with you.) Bummer..

We waited for awhile outside the library, but we didn't find any other
stragglers, so at 7:30 Chris and I held a mini-meeting over tacos and
beer.

As an outsider, I can only say that the Duke is a maze. I'll know where
to go next time, but anyone going there for the first time should
prepare for lots of construction work, blocked roads and parking lots,
and poor signage. Give yourself *lots* of extra time to find the
library, then settle in with a cup of coffee until the meeting.

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/