[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: NEW Location

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Aug 24 15:01:47 CEST 2004

Hi tom and folks,

How about a 5 minute hand-waving from me, on getting "Zope X3 3.0.0
beta 3" running, with ZWiki installed (it's not so easy)?  Then, if
Z-3 is "on the projector", someone in the group can tell me what all
the new Zope-lingo means on the Z-3 ZMI - I have no clue, yet.  Also,
I would be interested to know if anyone has made a serious stab at Z-3
development...

See y'all there,
----mark