[triangle-zpug] [Job] Zope contract work

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Aug 9 20:58:55 CEST 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 01:04 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:

> As those of you who were at last month's meeting know, I'm currently
> looking for a job.  I've stumbled across a couple of immediate openings for
> Zope contractors in the Atlanta area.  If you're interested/available, drop
> me a note, and I'll put you in touch with the recruiters.

I just ran across another (2-3 month) contract position in Alpharetta (metro
Atlanta).  "Seeking an experienced, highly motivated Software Engineer to
deliver cutting-edge Zope/Python solutions for external customers.
Requirements: 3 to 5 years experience building production applications with
Zope and Python -Zope is desired"

Too bad that I'm in no position to take some of these jobs, yet.  I'd be happy
to hook you up with the recruiters for these jobs if you're interested.