[triangle-zpug] [Job] Zope contract work

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Aug 5 19:04:41 CEST 2004

As those of you who were at last month's meeting know, I'm currently looking
for a job.  I've stumbled across a couple of immediate openings for Zope
contractors in the Atlanta area.  If you're interested/available, drop me a
note, and I'll put you in touch with the recruiters.

By the way, I *am* looking both here and in Atlanta, and I thought that it
would be fun to use Python, Zope, etc. at work for a change.  So, if you know
of any full time openings (that you're not taking yourself!), I'd be
interested in hearing about them.

Thanks,