[triangle-zpug] topics, we got 'em - April Speaker/Meeting?

Chad McLamb chad_mclamb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 15:27:21 CEST 2004

--- Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> [ ... ]
> As far as programs, though, would anybody be
> interested in hearing about Zope4Edu?

I would be interested in learning more about Zope4EDU.
 Server requirements as well as implementation and how
it was built and what, exactly, it is being designed
to do.  What problem it is being designed to solve?

I am still a newbie, learning about CMF would also be
of interest to me.

This month was bad for me to attend.  Glad it was
cancelled.  I look forward to next month.

Thanks!
Chad