[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG April Meeting cancelled

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Apr 27 19:05:18 CEST 2004

Our regularly-scheduled meeting (April 28, 6:30 p.m.) is cancelled.

We had no topic or talk planned.

Mark Biggers suggested an informal discussion, but given the lack of posts on
the list saying "I'll be there," it looks like trying to organize such a
meeting at this point won't be very successful.  Maybe next month?

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, May 26.  If you'd like to give a talk
then or you'd like to see some sort of roundtable discussion...start
discussing it on the list now.  We have no formal officers.  The list isn't
just for me to announce meetings.  It's for everyone to chatter about what
we'll do with our next meeting.  If you'd like to see or do something in
particular, all you have to do is send an e-mail to the list.

Till next time,