[triangle-zpug] topics, we got 'em - April Speaker/Meeting?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 20:11:55 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 11:45, David Handy wrote:
> You presume way too much about our Zope experience.
>
> I have used Python extensively for the last 5 years, to the point of
> considering myself a Python "expert". I am writing a Python book that I
> expect to have published this year.
>
> Yet I have never done anything with Zope. I am curious to learn more about
> what Zope can do for me, and maybe get on the bandwagon myself. I would
> love an introduction to Zope in a small group setting, where I could ask
> questions in real time.
>
> I would also be interested in round-table discussions on the topics you
> mentioned, both to listen and to contribute.
>
> David H.

My experience is similar to your David (though I'm not writing a book
about it). I've been hacking around with Python since the early days of
Mailman and I love it.

I did install Zope once, but I had no idea what to do with it. The intro
to Zope given last year at one of the initial meetings was very good and
may be worthy of a repeat.

Jon Carnes