[triangle-zpug] topics, we got 'em - April Speaker/Meeting?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue Apr 27 17:45:25 CEST 2004

You presume way too much about our Zope experience.

I have used Python extensively for the last 5 years, to the point of
considering myself a Python "expert". I am writing a Python book that I
expect to have published this year.

Yet I have never done anything with Zope. I am curious to learn more about
what Zope can do for me, and maybe get on the bandwagon myself. I would
love an introduction to Zope in a small group setting, where I could ask
questions in real time.

I would also be interested in round-table discussions on the topics you
mentioned, both to listen and to contribute.

David H.