[triangle-zpug] April Speaker/Meeting?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Apr 19 18:08:17 CEST 2004

Hi, all.  I've been quite busy so far this year, and I haven't had time to set
up speakers for our meetings.  Now, it doesn't take much effort if I have
some volunteers, so...

Any volunteers?

Our regular schedule would have us meeting on
April 28
May 26
June 23
July 28
August 25

If no one volunteers for next week's meeting by Friday, I'm going to cancel
the April meeting.

By the way, we're also not bound to the "speaker gives a talk and then we all
hang out and chat about Zope/Python stuff" format.  We've tried a couple of
other meeting formats.  Attendence has generally been best when we have a
scheduled speaker, but if you want to try something different, feel free to
suggest something.  We'll take a group vote and maybe try it for one meeting.