[triangle-zpug] Summary of August 2003 meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Sep 4 00:09:34 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 03:12 pm, Jim Allman wrote:

> Still here, Tom! Ask away (though you're probably overestimating my
> skills, see below).

Actually, I believe the question (from Thomas?) concerned introducing Zope to
graphic designers and content people.  Presumably, Zope would be used by a
team that mixes content producers, designers, and application developers, and
I think that TriZPUG tends to focus on the application developer's side of
the picture (since that's what we're generally most intersteed in).  Thomas
would need to supply the details of his situation/question.