[triangle-zpug] Summary of August 2003 meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Sep 3 09:17:43 CEST 2003

We had a fun meeting last week.  Jim, Geoff, Patrick, Mark, Thomas, and I were
there.  Julia Cai also came to a meeting for the first time.  I think we all
had a nice chat about Python, our backgrounds, and our current involvement
with Python.  We also had some tasty snacks.  Thanks especially to Patrick
and Thomas since most of the rest of us forgot/couldn't get any snacks.
Because of the group in attendence, a lot of the discussion centered around
Zope and Plone.  Are Jim Allman and AM Thomas still listening?  I think that
there was at least one issue for which I felt you may be able to provide some
valuable input.

Our next meeting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, September 24.  I plan
for it to follow our normal format with a speaker and prepared topic.  Of
course, I don't yet have a speaker or topic, so if you've been wanting to
talk about some topic, now is your chance.  We've been alternating between
Zope and Python topics lately, and I think that this month would be time for
a Python-centric topic.

By the way, it looks like I got our Wiki back up and running at
http://dev.zope.org/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage
I still need to clean some crud off of the front page, but the old content
should now be viewable/editable.