[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG October Meeting: Plone Conference Review

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Oct 21 16:12:14 CEST 2003

The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting on
Wednesday, October 22, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.  We will be meeting in
the DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III, who has kindly permitted us to
use their meeting room, on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  Directions to Venture
III are below.  This month, Chris Calloway and Geoff Davis will be giving a
review and answering questions about the Plone Conference they both recently
attended.

Remember that I won't be able to attend, so don't wait for me!  :-)

Title: Plone Conference Review
==============================
The TriZPUG's Chris Calloway and Geoff Davis have just returned from the first
Plone conference.  They will be presenting a review of some of the conference
proceedings and answering questions about the conference and Plone itself.
The Plone.org website had the following announcement about the Plone
conference itself:
    "The first Plone conference is dedicated to users, developers and support
    staff using the Plone platform. Plone is a software stack on top of the
    Zope application server. Plone has attracted tens of thousands of users to
    the Zope application server, and now we meet to discuss our experiences
    with Plone and its supporting technologies, Zope and Python.

    "The 3 day conference begins October 15 and ends October 17 in New
    Orleans, Louisiana. There will be two days of focus: In Development and
    In Production. The conference will take place at Tulane University and
    will be supported by Tulane's Conference Services department."

Directions to the TriZPUG Meeting:
If you need directions to NCSU's Centennial Campus, try the following link
http://centennial.ncsu.edu/howtogethere/htgh.htm
If you need directions to the Venture III building, follow this link
http://delta.ncsu.edu/lts/about/directions.cfm, but skip step #3 since the
meeting is after hours.

For more about TriZPUG: