[triangle-zpug] October meeting: any volunteers?

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:08:18 CEST 2003

Tom Bryan wrote:

>Hi, all.  Chris's offer is the only one we've had for the October meeting.
>Chris, are you still willing to speak?  Group, would you be interested in
>this topic, or would you all prefer to skip the October meeting?
>
>I'm not voting this time because I actually have a scheduling conflict this
>week, and I will be unable to attend this meeting.
>
>---Tom

I'm very interested in this topic. We're finally gearing up from
"thinking about using" Zope and Plone, to actually doing projects. I'll
probably be asking a lot more questions than I usually do. :-)

-Thomas
(I still have Microwave Kettle Corn, if anyone wants some...)

Thomas Wilson
Web Applications Developer
Learning Technology Service
NCSU DELTA