[triangle-zpug] October meeting: any volunteers?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Oct 21 00:10:55 CEST 2003

On Monday 13 October 2003 09:23 am, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Tom Bryan wrote:
> > Hi, all.  Work continues to be rather busy for me.  Our schedule would
> > put our next meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 22, but I haven't tried to find a
> > speaker yet.  Any volunteers?  I have a couple of ideas that I've been
> > kicking around myself, but I know that I won't be able to put anything
> > together until November or December.
>
> Tom,
>
> Geoff and I are going to Plone conference this week. What about a report
> on that? I'll talk to Geoff at the conference and see if he wants to
> help support that. If not, why not let's say I'll make a report of
> whatever I can pick up from there?

Hi, all.  Chris's offer is the only one we've had for the October meeting.
Chris, are you still willing to speak?  Group, would you be interested in
this topic, or would you all prefer to skip the October meeting?

I'm not voting this time because I actually have a scheduling conflict this
week, and I will be unable to attend this meeting.