[triangle-zpug] Python/ACS pair programming partner wanted

Christopher Rasch crasch at openknowledge.org
Tue Oct 14 23:28:30 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm planning to build a database backed website, and I figure I will be
more productive if I had a programming partner with whom I could share
ideas, share expertise, problem-solve, and whose presence would keep me
focussed on the task at hand.

So if possible, I'd like to find someone who has a similar goal, with
relatively equal skill, who would like to do pair programing with me
between 8-10 hours week.  I live near the intersection of Leadmine and
Glenwood avenue in Raleigh.  Note that I'm a fairly novice programmer.
Also, although I plan on using (mostly) Python and Tcl, I would also be
happy to learn Perl, Lisp, or other languages.  If any of you would be
interested, send me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Chris