[triangle-zpug] October meeting: any volunteers?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Oct 13 10:23:12 CEST 2003

Tom Bryan wrote:
> Hi, all.  Work continues to be rather busy for me.  Our schedule would put our
> next meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 22, but I haven't tried to find a speaker
> yet.  Any volunteers?  I have a couple of ideas that I've been kicking around
> myself, but I know that I won't be able to put anything together until
> November or December.

Tom,

Geoff and I are going to Plone conference this week. What about a report
on that? I'll talk to Geoff at the conference and see if he wants to
help support that. If not, why not let's say I'll make a report of
whatever I can pick up from there?

Speaking of Plone conference, I'll be arriving tomorrow (Tuesday) night
and staying through Sunday morning. If anybody wants to get up with me,
I'll be at the Downtown Sheraton (hotels near Tulane are filled up) and
my cell digits are (919) 599-3530. I can probably be found down at
O'Brian's on Tuesday night.

CB #3056, 012 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
(919) 962-4205