[triangle-zpug] October meeting: any volunteers?

Ricky W. West rwwest at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 11 10:27:01 CEST 2003

I've been lurking on this list for a while.  I haven't had time to get
heavily involved in the details of ZOPE and python.

I do have a need for a website that I am supporting using Plone.  The site
is at http://www.cemcs.org for a North Caraolina Public Charter School.
This site needs to support translations of the content into Spanish.

I have investigated some of the products already available, i.e. Base18,
ZBabel, I18NLayer.  I have not tried any of them.  They all seem to have
shortcomings...at least in the writeups.

Anybody else have opinions or has done this before.

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being barely able to turn on the computer, the
content providers are at about a 4 or 5.

Thanks for any insight.

Ricky W. West